Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Computer gadgets

I had the Logitech wireless kbd/mouse combo...I really liked the kbd feel. the mouse was ok, the good part about the pair was that they worked together off the same wireless, and the mouse had a recharging dock...but the mouse had not been working too well in the dock for a while now, so when wife and I went to Circuit City, I got the last Logitech Dinovo Edge they had, for windows.



This is a nifty kbd, has its own dock for recharging (which is going to cause a problem when it can't hold a charge any longer). I'd like it a little better if the arrow-keys combo was shifted to the right about an inch. It's not, and the home/end/del/insert combo is now vertical instead of horiz, which means my game custom keys are out of whack...

It's a bluetooth kbd, which means it comes with a BT/USB adapter, and therefore I could get a BT mouse now...but I have this nice Logitech Nano wireless mouse I like...the one with the micro-transmitter unit.

So my wife now wants the same kbd for her Mac...I probably do, too, for that matter...except that I don't have bt on my mac; I think she does, but turned off.

No comments: